Are you caring for an aging parent or relative with Alzheimer’s disease? Do you want to find out more about what causes dementia, and the signs to watch for? Are you familiar with the behaviors – such as wandering and aggression – that can be caused by Alzheimer’s and other dementias?
These FREE workshops will help you:
• Learn about the causes of Alzheimer’s disease or other dementias,
• Understand more about the behaviors that can be caused by the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias,
• Discover techniques to help handle these behaviors,
• Learn techniques to encourage your loved one to share their stories and memories,
• Learn how to help your loved one stay active and engaged in mind, body and soul.
Name: Home Instead Senior CarePhone: 303-389-5700
Free Alzheimer's Family Caregiver Workshops is a free event.