ADAMS COUNTY, COLORADO
1100 Judicial Center Drive,
Brighton, CO 80601
Plaintiff: LIBERTY ACQUISITIONS SERVICING LLC
Defendant: MICHAEL C WEAVER
Party without Attorney:
MICHAEL C WEAVER 336 N 6TH AVE, BRIGHTON, CO 80601
Attorneys for Plaintiff:
Heather Kelley, #34917, P.O. Box 17210, Golden, CO 80402, (303) 215-0050 Fax: (303) 215-1351
SUMMONS BY PUBLICATION
Case Number: 2010C44214
TO THE ABOVE NAMED DEFENDANT: Take Notice that
1. A Writ of Garnishment with Notice of Exemption and Pending Levy was issued to Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. on March 12, 2012. The Garnishee has filed answers to the Writ of Garnishment with the Court stating Garnishee owes Plaintiff $2,040.48.
2. Defendant is hereby notified by publication that the release of the funds to Plaintiff will occur within five weeks if he does not respond to this Summons.
3. If you do not agree with the Garnishment, then you must:
a. Go to the Court, located at, 1100 Judicial Center Drive, Brighton, CO 80601 Colorado, and file an Objection to Calculation of the Amount of Exempt Earnings stating any legal reason you have why the funds should not be withheld or why the funds are exempt.
4. If you file an objection, you must give or mail a copy to the Plaintiff.
5. If you do not file an objection, then the Court will order the Garnishee to pay $2,040.48 into the registry of the Court. Upon receipt of said payment, the Garnishee shall be released and discharged, and the Clerk of the Court shall forward those funds to the Plaintiff.
S/ Heather Kelley, #34917
Attorney for Plaintiff
Published in the
First publication: November 1, 2012
Last publication: November 29, 2012