- Ways to get a jumpstart on your child’s learning, the importance of parent involvement in early care and education, creating a nurturing community for kids at home and school
- All things grades K-5 focused: a look at various learning environments, innovative programs and the goings-on of young learners at local schools
- Middle and High school: Tips and insight for parents and students into a wide range of issues and concerns to consider both inside and outside the classroom
- Choosing your path: life after high school, access and affordability, making the grade
- Degree advancement, professional development, Workforce and new job skills training, work + school balance
- Building study skills to stay on track, techniques and strategies to boost academic learning, improving test taking confidence and performance
Survive + Thrive
- Navigating the school social scene and the roller coaster of puberty, peer pressure, and social insecurity.
- Outlook on issues or legislation affecting local and national education, need for adequate funding in schools, standardized testing
Spring International Yonezawa Program returning to Arapahoe Community College
Arapahoe Community College
ACC Yonezawa women's junior college
Students from Yonezawa Women's Junior College (Yamagata, Japan)
arrived at Arapahoe Community College for an orientation on Feb.9.
A grand total of 39 students will live with Littleton-area host
families during Yonezawa's annual English and culture program in
Colorado. The event, which runs from Feb. 8-22, is organized by
ACC's Spring International Language Center. ACC began a
sister-school relationship with Yonezawa in 1991. (photo courtesy
of Arapahoe C.C.)
Colorado Education, a part of the ourColoradonews.com family, was developed as a digital gathering place for all at the forefront of the local learning environment to share their insights into the concerns and successes continually changing the landscape of Colorado education.
Articles designated with this are written by staff reporters with Colorado Community Media. Disclaimer: the opinions presented in all other columns are the authors’ own and should not be considered the official opinion of CCM.
Today's Colorado Headlines