Lone Tree Arts Center has published its varied fall program, with a mix of entertainment that varies from symphony to silly, with special performances for children. A sampler here — there’s more:
• Handsome Little Devils Productions is a Denver-based company that is entertaining across the nation with what they call Vaudeville Nouveau. They will feature the Squirm Burpee Circus, with oversized props and imaginative routines geared to families, Oct. 16 to 20, as part of a varied fall program. Met the Baron von Hamburger and his Monkey-Powered Circus Wagon, Mike the Handsome, Dashing Dave and Little Lolo.
• Colorado Jazz Repertory Orchestra’s Oct. 28 concert is called “Swingin’ With Duke Ellington.”
• “Pinkalicious” on Oct. 29 and 30 is for the Pre-K to Grade 4 set and tells about a little girl who can’t stop eating pink cupcakes.
• Seedlings: Theatre Buds on Nov. 5 brings Denver actress Pamela Clifton with a theater class for parents and children who will learn to act out stories — a skill they can practice at home.
• “Sylvia,” by A.B. Guthrie, plays Nov. 7-17 on the Main Stage, a delightful comedy about a couple, a dog and relationships. Adult language.
• Unbe-weave-able” is a trip into Greek mythology offered by the Buntport Theater Company for kids — and parents.
• “Art in the Afternoon,” expanded this season for seniors, presents Bettman and Halpin with “Songs From the Road” at 1:30 p.m. Nov. 6 and “Russian Souvenir” with Duo Classica on Dec. 11.
• The Lone Tree Arts Center Guild presents a Family Holiday Kickoff party with caroling and tree lighting at 5:30 p.m. Nov. 30.
• “Home for the Holidays 2013” plays on the Main Stage from Dec. 12 to 22 with a family holiday show.
The Lone Tree Arts Center is located at 10075 Commons Street, Lone Tree. Information on performance times and ticket reservations is available online at lonetreeartscenter.org or 720-509-1000.